Indulge in an interactive discussions that will let you engage with leading women from various sectors of operation.
Explore New Technology and discuss ways in women can effectively identify, adopt and benefit from the implementation of advanced technologies.
Engage in intensive discussions sessions by thought leaders and domain experts.
Network with your peers and other industry leaders.
“Harnessing the Power of Limitlessness!”
- - Registration
- Arrival and Registration for the Her-novation Forum 2019.November 20, 2019 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- - Opening Remarks: One Year into Hernovation
- Brief Opening & Welcome remarks from the CIO East Africa CEO, Laura Chite.Speakers:November 20, 2019 11:00 AM - 11:15 AM
- - Building Alliance with Decision MakersNovember 20, 2019 11:15 AM - 11:30 AM
- - Becoming a Memeber of the C-SuiteSpeakers:November 20, 2019 11:30 AM - 11:45 AM
- - Speaking Up!November 20, 2019 11:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- - Dealing with Negative ThoughtsNovember 20, 2019 12:00 PM - 12:15 PM
- - PANEL DISCUSSION: Personal Branding for Women in the Corporate Space
How do we best go about personal branding and making it work?
MODERATOR: Robert Yawe - CEO, Synaptech SolutionsNovember 20, 2019 12:15 PM - 12:45 PM
- - LUNCH BREAK
- Quick break out for lunch and some networking.November 20, 2019 12:45 PM - 14:00 PM
- - Toast Masters Testimonials
- Brief speeches on the challenges and success of various women in the industry.
MODERATOR: David Kariuki, KETRACOSpeakers:November 20, 2019 14:00 PM - 14:15 PM
- - Asking for MoneySpeakers:November 20, 2019 14:15 PM - 14:30 PM
- - PANEL DISCUSSION: Word Choice, Is she a Leader or a Boss?
MODERATOR: Catherine Muraga, Director ICT, Sidian BankNovember 20, 2019 14:30 PM - 15:00 PM
- - Trust Your Voice
- How can we better believe in our voices?November 20, 2019 15:00 PM - 15:15 PM
- November 20, 2019 15:15 PM - 16:30 PM
- - Delegates Optional Boarding & Travel Back to Nairobi
- Delegates board back to Nairobi or choose to stay for the Annual CIO100 Symposium & Awards 2019.November 20, 2019 16:30 PM - 18:00 PM
- - Welcome Cocktail
- Complimentary Cocktail to welcome delegates for the on coming CIO 100 Symposium & Awards 2019.November 20, 2019 18:00 PM - 19:00 PM
- - Digital Economy Stakeholders DiscussionNovember 20, 2019 19:00 PM - 20:00 PM
Lake Naivasha Resort
About Lake Naivasha Resort
Lake Naivasha Resort is a great escape located on Moi South Lake Road just steps off the beautiful Lake Naivasha, Kenya. It boasts lush gardens with a state-of-the-art conferencing facility, luxurious cottages, dinning options, swimming, fitness, spa, boating, bird watching and an unmatched concierge service. This makes us a unique destination, no matter how you define your great escape.
At the shores of the Lake is an oasis of luxury. Lake Naivasha Resort’s new 96 room hotel features state-of-the-art amenities in world class surroundings. From outdoor recreation to lake-view cocktails; swimming to sunbathing, casual dining to waterfront entertainment, our resort hotel is the perfect place to rest, play, and make new memories of a lifetime.
MAP TO VENUE
This is a ticket that covers the Hernovation event inclusive of transport to Naivasha on 20th November and CIO100 2 days Symposium plus Gala dinner. This is a discounted ticket for Hernovation attendees only, one must register to attend the Hernovation event in order to apply this ticket