Michael is an established Leader with over 16 years of experience in managing IT services, delivery and improvements within various sectors including Professional Services, Automotive, FMCG, IT Enterprise Services, Telecommunications, Agribusiness, Manufacturing and Automation engineering.
He has a successful track record in implementing major transformation initiatives ranging from building digital transformation frameworks, Project/Program Management, Software Development Management (DevOps), Multi-site ERP & Infrastructure roll-outs, e-Learning management, digital presence orchestration with focus on B2B and B2C channel optimization and IT Governance framework installation for organizations within East Africa.
Michael is currently the Regional Head of IT Services at KPMG East Africa.
– CIO100 Symposium and Awards 2019, Kenya (Role: Advisory Board Member & Speaker)
– East Africa InsureTech Forum 2019, Kenya (Role: Panel Moderator)
– CIO100 Symposium and Awards 2018 , Kenya (Role: Speaker )
– 8th IT Leaders Africa Summit 2017 Cape Town (Role: Speaker)
– Africa Security Summit 2017 (Role: Panelist)
– East Africa Com CIO Forum 2016 Nairobi, Kenya (Role : Speaker and Panelist)
– AfricaCom 2016 CIO Forum Capetown, South Africa (Role: Speaker and Panelist)
– CIO100 Symposium and Awards 2016 Naivasha, Kenya (Role: Speaker)
– IDC IT Forum 2016 Nairobi, Kenya (Role : Panelist)